Our experience in all forms of commercial shop, retail store and tenancy strip out is extensive and our commitment to customers is to thoroughly plan and conduct all required work in the most cost effective and timely manner possible without ever cutting corners or compromising on achieving a top quality and fully compliant result. We can produce full protocol documentation for the demolition work we provide by developing a site-specific Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) in accordance with West Australian State Government regulations, ensuring any work carried out in low, medium or high risk environments are carefully controlled.
At Statewide we are committed to our Eco policy of re using and recycling 95% of the demolition waste.
Retail Shop Defits & Strip Outs
Statewide Property Services (WA) have qualified experienced personnel to strip out and defit retail tenancies back to the original bare shell all as per the landlord’s requirements. We are highly experienced in working with Centre Management to ensure you and professionally represented and works are agreed and carried out on time and within your budget.
Our scope of demolition works include:
- Removal of complete existing shopfront glazing
- Removal of all electrical fittings
- Removal of ceilings and floors if required
- Patching of plaster walls ready for paint
- Grinding and patching of floors ready for new finishes
- Removal of retail fittings and signage
- Isolation of electrical, fire services, air con units and plumbing fixtures
- Full ‘Back to Base’ defit and make good on completion
Call us today for a free quote and estimate of the time required to complete your works. Call 0400 207 571 now to arrange a meeting.